We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We feel it is important to let you know about the steps we are taking to help keep our guests and team members safe and healthy.
- We have been keeping up to date with the latest developments concerning the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
- We have enacted a strict hand-washing protocol that requires all employees to wash with soap and water or sanitize hands frequently
- All employees have been directed to avoid shaking hands and to stand six feet from customers when possible
- All employees must have a clean bill of health to report to work. If an employee is sick, they are NOT permitted to be at work
- Employees that have travelled to highly infected areas MUST quarantine for 14 days before returning to work
- Sanitizing ALL sold and serviced automobiles
We wish everyone good health and safety during this difficult time.